1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banner Ad Value on Website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by LR900, Mar 28, 2017.

Hi. I'd like to ask you fine people what sort of money I should charge for banner ads on my site. The site has 6000 visitors per day and at least 20.000 views per day. So that would be 600.000 'impressions' per month, right? Impressions are the number of times an ad is showed, right? Most of my audience is US (15%), followed by India and EU countries. Rank is at 95k in Alexa.

Is a CPM of $1.5 enough for a leaderboard, do you think? Which would result in a cost of $900 per month if I'm correct? Is this a fair price? Thanks, and sorry for the dumb questions.

LR900, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are setting up the right pricing base. But if you are completely new in selling banner ad spaces than you can go with Buysellads or Adclerks. Since your site have good amount of impressions and visitors, you will get approve from them. It is quite easy to get ad sales from them

iwebsocial, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  3. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    Which niche?

Hybirid, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  4. LR900

LR900 Peon

Best Answers:
    Computer tech. I thought I mentioned it, but i must have forgotten.

Ok, then. For now i'll just whip up a few jpeg ad boxes and put them on the site to let people know that i'm selling ad space, and wait for someone to contact me. hopefully it will go well.

LR900, Mar 29, 2017 IP
    Anitasol likes this.
  5. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck buddy! You got lots of traffic daily, eh? :D You can surely make money from it... Just like what iwebsocial said, your price is acceptable.

Anitasol, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  6. lorent018

lorent018 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    I have the same idea and and think that it will be great if we had more freedom!
    Thanks!

lorent018, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    $900 per month with a site that gets 6000 views per day is not a fair price. If you had 600,000 views a day, that would be a different story. You can try to charge that much, but I doubt you'll have any sales. $100 would be a far better (fair) price.

qwikad.com, Mar 31, 2017 IP
  8. Luan On

Luan On Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I agree that the banner is very importand for website. Especially when establish website in fashion field (for example, my website in fashion: http://quanjeans.vn). I always create a good banner for advertising (such as clothes, shores). I will convince buyers , customers to come to purchase products. Even you have small store, but you have nice banner, they will pay attention to your brand. I sure :)

Luan On, Apr 4, 2017 IP