1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banner Ads fee on website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wisenetizen, Aug 21, 2014.

Hi,
    I would like to know the best way of approaching a client for asking him to buy banner spaces on a new website. Also I would like to know the best fee which i can ask for the space. There is no tracking mechanism on the website, so he need to buy all the banner spaces on the website. the website will be launched in Sept 2014. It is a small 10 page website targeting parents of 3 to 13 years kids.

Thanks
    WN

wisenetizen, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  2. George Peirson

George Peirson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, before you can ask someone to pay for banner space on a web site you will need to show them that the banner ads are worth the money. In other words, you will need tracking and you will need statistics. You can get the statistics for your site by signing up on one of the many banner ad sites and putting up some banner ads yourself. Once you can prove that your web site gets visitors and that those visitors click on ads you will have the stats needed to pitch sales of ads on your site.

George Peirson, Aug 21, 2014 IP