1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Be careful trading diggs, they are cracking down. BANNED!!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by husla3x, Oct 31, 2007.

I have/had a digg.com account that was over 2 years old and i was banned yesterday. I did nothing different other than partisipate in discussion on the forum about trading diggs. Apparently they are a little down on the practice. I can't understand why as it gets people to their site, but they are.

This may be pure coincidence but i don't think so. I did nothing different and i only added 2- 10 stories a month of my own (avg 25 total on this account) maybe it was a different reason but i am not a big believer in coincidence. No other account was Banned just the newest (2years+ I was a hog at the beginning)So i advise to be careful with all the strange happenings at google. Are we to the point where we have undercover social site police? I don't know but i think i was 21 jump streeted. Take caution.

husla3x, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  2. tarponkeith

tarponkeith Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They've been doing that for a long time...

I got banned months ago...

The ban lasts a month on your IP, but your account remains banned (for ever?)

tarponkeith, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  3. kentuckyslone

kentuckyslone Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't blame digg for doing this. Trading diggs defeats the whole purpose of the system

kentuckyslone, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  4. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    They've been cracking down on this for years, it's nothing new. The only difference is that you only got bust now.

Emperor, Oct 31, 2007 IP
  5. husla3x

husla3x Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well come on i had to tell you guys. What if it was important? Forgiven? :)

husla3x, Oct 31, 2007 IP