1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bed Linen Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Hassam, Oct 6, 2016.

Hi
    I need suggestion I want to sell bedlinen in USA ... I am from Pakistan and Pakistan is 2nd largest exporter of bedlinen ... Where I find buyers in USA market ? Or any idea how to sell in USA

Hassam, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If I were you I would contact the U.S. Army purchasing department. Then Walmart and also TheCompanyStore.com. But if you are small time, don't bother them. You have to be able to produce big or they won't even respond to you.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  3. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hassam,

The 5 fundamental steps below have worked very well for our clients who operate niche Web stores that sell physical products; and

;) The first steps are sort of a chicken-or-egg situation -- The more you get from step 1, the better you get from step 2; and the more you get from step 2, the better you get from step 1 ...

So anyway, here goes: :)

STEP 1. Creating An Ideal Customer Avatar -- You first need to know many details about your ideal US buyer before you can find out where they hang out on the Web ...

STEP 2. Identifying Top Competing Sites & Popular Non-Competing Sites -- The details you get from step 1 will allow you to find your top competitors. These are sites that are selling competing products and are very popular to your target US buyers; and

You'll also be able to find popular non-competing sites. These are very popular to your target US buyers but are promoting non-competing products, content and services ...

STEP 3. Spying on Top Competitors & Popular Non-Competing Sites -- When you use SimilarWeb.Com and SpyFu.Com, then you'll be able to discover the following things about the top competing sites and popular non-competing sites in your list:

** Traffic Generation Methods -- You'll learn about the best traffic generation methods that are being done by those sites. These include direct traffic, referral traffic, organic search traffic, paid search and display traffic and social traffic;

** Direct Traffic Methods -- You'll learn what those sites are doing, especially those with significant direct traffic, i.e. Are they enticing their viewers to sign up to their mailing lists? Do they have compelling bookmarking features? etc.;

** Referral Traffic Sources -- You'll learn where those sites with significant referral traffic are getting their traffic from. This means you'll learn the sites that are driving referral traffic to them through their ads, links, banners or shared content that are posted in those sites;

** Organic & Paid Search Keywords -- You'll learn the organic keywords that those sites use for their SEO campaigns, and also the paid keywords that they use for their search and display advertising campaigns in Google Adwords and Bing Ads;

** Paid Ads -- You'll learn how the ads of those sites look like; and

** Social Traffic -- You'll learn which social networks are driving significant traffic to those sites ...

STEP 4. Finding Out More About Those Traffic Sources -- The details you'll get at this point will allow you to confirm if you can create and implement cost-effective test ad campaigns and resource-efficient test content sharing campaigns in the best traffic sources, ad networks and social networks of the sites described in step 3 ...

STEP 5. Optimizing Ads / Marketing Materials / Opt-In Bait / Sales Copies, Pitches & Letters -- Those details will help you tweak your ads and content marketing materials, opt-in offers, sales copies or pitches and letters, at least enough to:

** Attention -- Grab the attention of your target US buyers while they're spending time in the online places where they regularly hang out;

** Interest -- Make them curious enough to look closer at your materials and click thru so as to view the rest of your content and offers;

** Desire -- Keep them interested and entertained until they begin to think and feel that they want more of what you can give them; and

** Action -- Make them trust you enough to initially try and keep on trying out your recommendations (the overall value and experience that they can get from your products and services), and also to leave good recommendations / reviews about your products, which can in turn give you referral sales ...

;) That's it ...

If you need help or services for these, then feel free to email me or add marxvergelmelencio in Skype -- I'm sure we'll be able to formulate a mutually beneficial arrangement ... :)

WordTradeSolutions, Oct 6, 2016 IP