1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Beginners] Earn EASY Paypal, MSP, PSN , & Gift Cards for little to no work at all [Semi-autopilot]

Discussion in 'General Business' started by 12alex3, Mar 19, 2014.

Hi Digitalpoint!

I recently stumbled upon a way to start making a little money on my spare time. This isn't an advanced method, but merely a way for beginners to start earning money and/or rewards.

The method involves a website called FeaturePoints. This is a website that app creators can use to advertise their apps and gain real downloads from the app store.

But what's in it for you?

Once you visit FeaturePoints.com on your Android or Apple Device and download the app, FeaturePoints will provide you with a list of apps that you may download and gain points. These points will then be able to be exchanged for rewards such as paypal money, xbox gift cards, many paid apps, etc. The rewards list is filled with rewards both big and small, so it has something for everybody!

I know what you're thinking - it will take years to earn rewards!

Some of the larger prizes will take a little longer, but small prizes such as app downloads and gift cards are much quicker, and can be obtained within the day.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

If you sign up with my invite code: F1ULFD, you'll be rewarded a bonus of 50 points. This will benefit us both, and will give me 50% of the points that you earn, so i'd greatly appreciate it if you entered it during your sign up.

Also, once you sign up, don't forget to tell all of your friends! They'd surely want to be a part of earning rewards and helping you benefit in the process. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to comment below! I'd love to help anyone with the process of signing up.

Have a great day!

12alex3, Mar 19, 2014 IP