1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beginner's guide on how to become a service reseller from scratch

Discussion in 'General Business' started by lincher, Mar 8, 2013.

Beginner's guide on how to become a service reseller from scratch

Online services are in demand. By reselling them I've earned some of the easiest money online.

There are literally just two steps and absolutely everyone can implement them for some quick profits.

The first one is to sell a service and the second is to outsource the service. By making outsourcing cost lower than your sale price, you generate instant profit. Even if you cannot do a single service on your own. The goal is to earn as much money with as little time as possible.

The reason this concept works really well is because Fiverr exists. Basically, you can hire all kinds of people for $5 a gig (+extras) to do services that elsewhere can be sold for much more.

For example, say you find a person who provides 1000 high quality backlinks for $5 on Fiverr. And say you offer a backlink package on any Internet Marketing forum for $20. If you sell just one of these, you make an easy profit of $15.

Because there are hundreds of different services and a lot of places to promote them on, you can scale it to a full time income and even more.

Unlike selling directly on Fiverr, you are not limited by the amount of buyers they have. And also, the only work you do is redirect your client's work details to the outsourcer.

That is a difference between $4 / 5 mins and $15 / 5 mins. And that is scalable too by putting higher prices and reselling gig extras.

Both methods require a similar amount of setup time. The only difference is that reselling is more advanced and confusing for a newbie to learn.

So where to begin? Firstly, I recommend to sign up on Fiverr so that you can use the collect gig feature to save gigs that you promote. Then you choose an in demand and under priced service such as backlink building, graphic creation or video animation. One way to find the best provider is to browse a category on Fiverr and sort all gigs by their rating. You should also contact the seller to see his response time in case you need a question answered from a potential client.

After you choose a service, the next step is to resell it. The process is similar as creating a gig, that is, you create a sales page/letter. The advantage is that you can use the gig's title, description and work samples.

Then, you post your sales letter on various places. For example, make a google search for Internet marketing forum and sign up on a bunch of them. Then post your sales letter in their marketplace.

If you can't create a sales letter on your own then don't! Go to same forums, visit their marketplaces and look at how others do it. Then copy their strategys. Service sellers are almost everywhere.

Other places for promotion can be classified ad directories, such as Craigslist; eBay; social media sites (Facebook); offline businesses; video publishing on Youtube.

You can also build a website to further promote your business.

That is just the basics, however, for starting out, just implementing what I have tought in this guide can already earn you some money. In fact, I never went beyond this basic point and still succeeded in doing some sales.

Please comment.
    Was this guide useful for you?
    Is there any reason you could not begin using this method right now? If you specify I might be able to help you further.

Have a nice day!
    Ernest Simon

lincher, Mar 8, 2013 IP