1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Being a copycat of fishy enterprises

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Julian Brockmann, Mar 20, 2022.

1. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The Germans I've met are usually decent people. This one seems incredibly entitled and arrogant. Google's going to remember him for a long time, I wonder how that will pan out?

sarahk, Mar 23, 2022 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am grateful that there was no Internet or other such technology when I was a young, reckless, and immature teenager. It would be good if there was some protection, at least around being a minor and not having a permanent history of stupid acts to stick with you the rest of your life. But I just do not see how that could actually happen on a worldwide basis.

jrbiz, Mar 23, 2022 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    And Germans are incredibly INDUSTRIOUS and INNOVATIVE. This one is a is a pox on the German people.

mmerlinn, Mar 24, 2022 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They do online safety stuff at school - I've never completely agreed with the strategy but it's a start. Little things like don't use your real name so that if it's googled along with your country name strangers in NZ can find out when you were confirmed. What you post online stays online so an HR guy in 5 years will be able to see this.

sarahk, Mar 24, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes it just requires that you put an additional effort into finding this kind of information, and sometimes you won't even succeed in that attempt, especially if they don't plan to be discovered and are using some service just as a cover-up for some other business. But, if their idea, in general, seems appealing to you, then you can try searching more broadly about some topic in particular or some specific type of business to get some ideas or learn about some methods that could lead you to start a new project. You also have to keep in mind the fact that some successful companies don't want to give away for free their tactics so it's often necessary to dig deep to get to some information, but if you really want to get to it, you will find a way.

VortexAlpha, Mar 30, 2022 IP