1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Benefit Of Being On Digg FrontPage??How to earn from it?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by TGK, Jun 25, 2008.

Hey guys?

howz ya all :D First post in This section.

Ok lets come to the point.

I have a question. What is the Benefit Of being on digg front page.

My friend is providing services at 250$ per story for front. But still i was thinking WHY? I know we can get large shit amount of traffic like 50k-75k visitors in a day :D But my question is how to convert this traffic into MONEY?

I first thought of using CPM, but then came to know none pay more than 10 cents to 1$ CPM. Thats not good for me at all. And other is Adsense, I cant use that as i was banned once for using something blackhat. lol. Whats the best do u suggest?

Which niche is the best? Should i get an article on Dating, Sex?? ( Well coz i think that can get me more hits ) ? LOL?

( sorry i dont know why i say LOL so much ) These are enuf questions i had. please suggest me some ways to convert this traffic to money, or is there here anyone on DP paying for REAL digg website visitors? let me know guys, sorry for my bad english, i really typed very very fast, and also i am 13 old kid ;)

Cheers,
    TGK

TGK, Jun 25, 2008 IP