1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Amazon Component for Mambo?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by eslsociety, Jun 14, 2006.

Hey all,

I'm working on a new site for my core niche and want to sell some stuff through Amazon.

The site is running off of a Mambo CMS, like almost everything I do, so I'm looking for a component for that.

I've seen a couple, and they were just really messy, I thought.

What I'm looking to do is target products by keyword, and have it automatically pull that stuff in on a page/keyword basis, so the stuff is orderly and not mixed up.

I'm also looking for something that's wrapped as well as possible so that it flows SEO wise and the engines pick it up as regular content on the site.

If anyone has any suggestions for something like that, or has a site that is using something similar that they could PM me so I could get an idea ( I think I stand alone in my teaching niche on DP, so no worries about me stealing your content haha) I would definately appreciate any leads I can get.

eslsociety, Jun 14, 2006 IP
  2. Ecomatrix

Ecomatrix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Awesom! (Amazon Web Services for Opensource Mambo)
    A component that lets you create lists of products to feature on your Mambo-driven site using information provided by Amazon through Amazon Web Services.

Ecomatrix, Jun 16, 2006 IP