1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best business to start off with in Australia

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dani_938, Mar 10, 2010.

I want to know what can be the best business which can be started in Australia while being affordable. It can vary from restauraunt to online store, need suggestions !!!:confused:

Dani_938, Mar 10, 2010 IP
  2. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    During difficult economic situation people look to sell needless items and turn them into extra cash. Online Classifieds scripts are the simple, proven, efficient and reliable path to attract those people. You may create an online resource for selling, renting or advertising cars, motorbikes, boats, airplanes, realty, merchandise and much more. There is one more benefit of Online Classifieds business. You can earn additional money via advertising of merchandise on your Online Classifieds site. Placement of banners, advertisement blocks or Google AdSense on your Online Classifieds site will bring you additional revenue.

The exceptional uniqueness of Online Classifieds business lay in the following: to start Online Classifieds business you need minimal budgets. There is no need to invest a lot of money or all your time in Online Classifieds business. You may start to build your Online Classifieds business and do not leave your present job. Here you may find several Classifieds scripts to start your business http://www.worksforweb.com/

WorksForWeb, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  3. haiwin

haiwin Peon

Best Answers:
    you may consider to open store on ebay or other marketplaces.

haiwin, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  4. nEquity

nEquity Member

Best Answers:
    There's a tonne of websites available for purchase that are already earning money. If you could find a good one, you may be onto a winner there. Find one thats about something you are passionate about and it will make working with it even less of a chore.

nEquity, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  5. VinCme

VinCme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have many experience in online business, I would say that almost everything can be monetized. if you can invest some money, take a look on "partnership" in BST section, they have a plenty of fresh ideas to be developed.

I have some interest myself, like web host business, blog, proxy and some other things I can't really spill right here.

VinCme, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  6. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find a local niche and exploit it mate.

manofwar, Mar 16, 2010 IP