1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best CMS for a static site with login

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by duncansdojo, Oct 12, 2007.

I need a static site. I want it to be a site where people need to sign up to get full access to the site. What CMS is the best for that?

duncansdojo, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  2. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i dont know which would be "best", but Drupal could easily do it.. Then, if you ever decided to make changes or expand, you'd be set because Drupal can do just about anything..

Tearabite, Oct 12, 2007 IP
  3. duncansdojo

duncansdojo Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think i´m going to try drupal....do you know any good step-by-step guide to learn it? looked an the drupal site but the handbooks there seems a little unorganized

duncansdojo, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  4. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I learned by going thru their online documentation, then by using/reading their support forums whever i ran into problems.. By just 'playing' with it i was able to figure out most of it in a few hours, then the rest over a few days... This was the first time i'd ever used a CMS or done anything like it.. it's not too tough..

Tearabite, Oct 13, 2007 IP
  5. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can start small with drupal, no problem, and you'll discover more and more things, you'll love it in the end!

JamesColin, Oct 13, 2007 IP