1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best CMS for link-submitting site...?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Allen.H, Oct 20, 2006.

Hello,

I've just purchased weekendlinks.com, which i beilive is a nice catchy domain for a website that would contain links for humor and cool stuff around the net.

I have no knowledge with coding and very minimal knowledge with design, and was wondering if there's a CMS that would let the visitors submit links to the site, and then i would review them and approve them. If possible i want to be able to add my own content as well, a blog or something of that kind...and for it to be highly customizeable....

I know these are a lot of demands and probably need a custom coder to design a system like that, but is there any free to use CMS that would do that?

Thanks,
    Allen.H

Allen.H, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  2. Finale

Finale Peon

Best Answers:
    HotScripts.com

You might find some good scripts in the scripts repository.

Not sure what language you're looking for (e.g. php/asp/perl)

So see what your server is compatible with, and choose an Advertising script that chooses your liking.

Finale, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  3. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have a look at joomla

It has a good cms and has a few good directory add ons that would do the jobs you need. It doesnt take much customisation to get it looking the way you want it.

Pete

petehols, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  4. nikg

nikg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nikg, Oct 24, 2006 IP