1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best dating script (or maybe some other) for my purpose would be ... ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by justme23, Sep 13, 2010.

Hello,

I'm trying to make a web page, where people would find eachother by entering informations about that meeting (those who flirted somewhere and didn't exchange contacts ...) of theirs and this will then be auto-posted to the site. So for this purpose I'm still looking for the best dating script, which would lead to the easiest way of making custom fields for them to enter and then there would be some directory of those entires on the main page.

There would had to be an option for easy editing (adding) new language, as I'm 100% sure my language isn't included in any of them. No, I don't speak hebrew :D .

Also, there has to be easy editing for custom fields and also removing previous ones, because I won't need stuff like "searching" etc., because as I said this isn't going to be regular dating site and I kind of don't need all those modules.

That's all. In fact I thing most of these should offer this things, but I need the best (easiest) for doing what I described above.

I don't have any programming knowledge, because I'm just too lazy, but luckly there are enough of pre-written stuff out there :)

I would really appreciate any help of yours.

Thank you in advance,
    JM23.

justme23, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  2. Nigeria Forum Admin

Nigeria Forum Admin Peon

Best Answers:
    Can I get free dating script? please I need one for research

Nigeria Forum Admin, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  3. jasonvan

jasonvan Member

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for a free dating script, check out osDate. There are also some pretty cool templates you can buy for just a few bucks.

jasonvan, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  4. irishcoder

irishcoder Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I would recommend using Chameleon Software, http://chameleon.startsocialnetwork.com
    It is clearly the best software out there in terms of the features.

You can edit the language, custom fields, etc. and make a social networking site out of it. Also if you need something special, they make custom mods here http://abk-experts.com

Thanks.

irishcoder, Sep 30, 2010 IP