1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Dropship Programs?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by drewtoby, Aug 1, 2012.

I was wondering what the best dropship programs were for ebay. I'm not looking to spend $100+, unless if it is outstanding.

Please include your experience with a dropshipper if you have one!

The site I found was http://www.aidandtrade.com/ : It looks good, as there is only a one time fee of $50

Thanks!

drewtoby, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  2. Klar

Klar Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used salehoo.com before and they are decent. Good list of dropshippers and a pretty useful forum. The only downside is that they charge a yearly fee.

Klar, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  3. globeinnov

globeinnov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Always been interested with dropshipping but just not sure how to go about it.

globeinnov, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  4. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    I run a drop-shipping business, but i use eBay to buy the products and have them sent. I have an online store selling computer accessories and components and the items on ebay are up to 40 to 50% cheaper than the RRP. I just ask sellers not to send any ebay/paypal invoices.

MobileInternet, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  5. TheDuke2011

TheDuke2011 Member

Best Answers:
    Any drop ship program that is big enough for someone to hear about it, is a bad drop ship program. The reason why I say this is because there are most likely 1000s of others selling the same product as you and competition will continue going up.

I recommend you look around your community for manufactures and make deals with small companies that will supply.

TheDuke2011, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    ^ This. The best ones would be the ones you source yourself.

dcristo, Aug 2, 2012 IP
    TheDuke2011 likes this.
  7. NZwoman

NZwoman Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been looking around different drop shippers, and I suppose the only reason I have is because some of us don't have the capital or ability to gain capital by normal means so feel drop shipping might be our only option... any advice is welcomed. :)

NZwoman, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  8. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you have no capital there is adsense and affiliate marketing. With dropshippers you're basically dealing with a middleman which kills your margins.

dcristo, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  9. DropshipDEALS

DropshipDEALS Peon

Best Answers:
    DropshipDEALS is a dropship wholesaler that assists companies with their dropshipping business. We have the low genuine wholesale prices you need to make great profits online. Buy low Sell High. Lowest possible wholesale prices. Fashion Handbags and accessories.

DropshipDEALS, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  10. MrBeLu

MrBeLu Member

Best Answers:
    But if 1000's of others are selling, doesn't it mean that there is still huge demand? Just look around for the people that sells the same stuff and copy their way of selling.
    Obviously it would be easier to just choose something less comparative, but just saying that competition is not bad at all imo.

MrBeLu, Aug 5, 2012 IP
  11. tech0925

tech0925 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I personally have had great success with Best Dropshipper. They offer a huge list of drop shipping companies. Customer support is great also!

@MrBeLu I agree. It is easier to sell something that has less competition. This allows for a higher profit margin and etc. However, high competition isn't always bad. If something is hot and you can sell 10x as much at a lower drop shipping profit, you still may make more money than the less competitive product.

Free Article Directory! We approve all articles in 24 hrs or less! Submit Articles - Article Directory - Find Articles

tech0925, Aug 25, 2012 IP