1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best forex robot

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mwr2011, Feb 27, 2011.

I'm looking to get a fore robot....any suggestions? Please explain why I should use that bot also, thanks.

mwr2011, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would not recommend you to use EA to trade.

Almost all EA is not profit.

mentos, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  3. mwr2011

mwr2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    what would you recommend i trade with?

mwr2011, Feb 27, 2011 IP
  4. seoo10

seoo10 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some good softwares/robots that gives good returns of your investment, but if you combine them with the wrong brokers.... You are bound to loose.
    This best which is the most expensive automated trading system is the primeval ea. It isn't difficult to setup, it trades a lot of different pairs (about 13 pairs) and makes money very fast. Make sure you use a broker with tight spreads (Alpari Pro, or MB Trading come to mind) and you will be pleased with the results. Do not use brokers with fixed spread like FXDD, fOREX META etc.

The system is 600 dollars, which is more than the typical EA on the market today. That said, we all know that the 'typical' EA has on average been a poor quality product lately. While 600 dollars may be too much of an initial investment for you, Primeval is certainly a professional product with multiple strategies built in. So far it has been living up to the expectations, and will not disappoint.

Its features includes:
    * Unique Expert Advisor with SIX (6) built-in strategies
    * Over 97.01%% winning trades ratio between all the strategies combined
    * Proven profitability: Primeval-EA is capable of quintupling an account with conservative settings in 8 months
    * Very easy to install and use, it's a plug & play system
    * Designed to trade the major currency pairs
    * Works on MT4 platform, both 4 and 5 digits
    * 100% automated, hands free: requires absolutely no human intervention
    * Protects trading capital while providing a stable, consistent income with it's excellent money management
    * Allows to conduct trading in an emotion-free manner. Trades while you sleep!
    * Can be used anywhere in the world with any certified Forex broker
    * No prior Forex experience or knowledge required
    * Designed to suit every trader's needs, from the novice to the pro
    * Works regardless of the account size: you can start trading with as little as $100
    * Designed and developed by a group of Forex Veterans & Professional Computer Programmers
    * The results are based both on actual live trading and back tests

I can give you this latest version (2.1) at a bargained price
    So if interested PM me.

seoo10, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  5. kevin543

kevin543 Peon

Best Answers:
    A great high quality Forex trading software program program offers you with real-time currency price updates and digs for market indicators so you do not need to. You will find two ways you are able to find the forex trading software program you need, you can use the 1 supplied by a broker or go out and find one for yourself. No matter which way you decide to go, there are some functions that all forex trading software tools should have.

kevin543, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  6. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are these bots really of any use at all?

vna1611, Apr 8, 2011 IP