1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Idea to make portfolio !

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by master_mian, Dec 23, 2009.

Hay guys !

Please suggest me the best way out to create my portfolio of Web2.0 Graphic services.
    I have made a video in this regard. So is that okay to represent your portfolio within a video.
    If you have any script that could be uploaded to my personal hosted website. Please give me !*

Thanks !

master_mian, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  2. LUK3

LUK3 Peon

Best Answers:
    if your portfolio is on a video just photoshop a cool landing page something eye catching and just embed your video in center of it just simple html code planted into your landing page template with very basic knowledge of photoshop, slicing and html this can be achieved easily.

if you are unfamiliar with this i could do it for you. PM me if interested ;)

Regards
    -Luke

LUK3, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  3. Maz991

Maz991 Member

Best Answers:
    Slicing = no good but good if your a begineer.

best way to do it if you want links is to create a background image and make a div so the video goes where you want it to, thats the easier way but ofcourse not the proffestional way.

Maz991, Dec 24, 2009 IP