1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best in-app monetization?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rvbfreak, Dec 30, 2011.

I just finished a piece of software that I'd like to monetize. What are good options for monetization for my program? I've been looking at PPI networks, but people have said bad things about them. Does anyone have any tips or experience they can share about making money off free apps? I don't want to make people pay for it.

rvbfreak, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  2. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some PPI companies are/were bad in past but some you see in every day use... if you saw bing toolbar installed with some other SW than this generated revenue for that SW owner and that is how some PPI program works... also modify search results or add some widgets to browser to put some extra ads...
    The best programs for SW developers would be installmonetizer and PPN (there you need extra approvals because primary is web traffic and than SW but since you have copyright than it should be easy)

webmoney, Feb 21, 2012 IP