1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Lite Forum Script

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by binil, Jan 15, 2012.

I was thinking to start a new forum. But I want the forum to be lite. By lite I mean to use less space, bandwidth and database. I have some scripts in mind - punbb, fluxbb, usebb, vanilla, minibb, bbpress. So far the one I like is punbb. I hear it has a cleaner code than fluxbb - I am not sure about this. Vanilla and minibb doesn't feel that good. But I would like to have an opinion from everyone before I go ahead with this.

binil, Jan 15, 2012 IP
  2. Worthen

Worthen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know the answer, but you probably should ask the question here http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/index.php as this is a forum about operating a forum and they cover lots of systems. Let us know what you settle on. I'm curious myself.

Worthen, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  4. cjvj

cjvj Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used MiniBB for a project before but have also heard really good things about Vanilla Forums. I think you should try a couple out and see what you prefer, after all they will have broadly the same features.

cjvj, Jan 20, 2012 IP