1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Methods to Get More Instagram Followers

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by bellish, Aug 25, 2023.

?

Which Instagram growth methods work for you?

1. Posting consistently

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Posting 1 - 4 times daily

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Commenting on posts

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. Purchasing Instagram followers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Getting the right audience

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  6. Other (add it in the comments)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hello everyone

I'm sure many of you, like me, have faced the frustration of pouring time and energy into your Instagram, only to see slow or no growth. After many years of trial and error and research I’ve made a list of the best ways to get more Instagram followers.

1. Make a profile and optimise it for your target audience
    2. Understand what your audience is interested in
    3. Create content around your audiences interests
    4. Post consistently and often (Instagram algorithm likes this)
    5. Add relevant hashtags to your posts
    6. Aim to get verified followers for increased credibility
    7. Once you get to 10,000 followers it will get easier as people trust your account more

Has anyone had experience with any other Instagram strategies?

bellish, Aug 25, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  2. Amony11

Amony11 Member

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways to promote Instagram account is to cross-promote. And most important dont buy followers .

Amony11, Aug 30, 2023 IP
  3. chh758252

chh758252 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, thanks for sharing these tips! I've been trying to up my Instagram game as well. One thing that has worked for me is engaging with other accounts in my niche. Not just random likes, but actual meaningful comments and DMs. It not only gets you noticed but also helps in building a community around your account. Also, collaborations have given me a good bump in followers. What do you think about Instagram Reels? I hear they're a good way to get extra visibility right now.

chh758252, Sep 18, 2023 IP
  4. Hallozen

Hallozen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Getting more Instagram followers requires a combination of several strategies, including optimizing your Instagram bio, defining your target audience, designing an engaging Instagram grid, posting consistently, and scheduling your posts and stories.
    1. Optimize Your Instagram Bio: Your Instagram bio is often the first impression for new visitors. It should be short, sweet, informative, and should communicate who you are and what you offer. You have only 150 characters to set the stage, so make the most of it. Your Instagram bio also only allows one external link, so be strategic about how you use it.
    2. Define Your Target Audience: Ask yourself questions about who you’re trying to reach. The answers will help you craft content that connects with the people on Instagram who are most likely to give you a follow and keep your audience engaged for the long run.
    3. Design an Engaging Instagram Grid: Your Instagram grid must be high-quality and visually engaging. When new users visit your profile, the content should make them want to see more and click Follow.
    4. Schedule Your Posts and Stories: Scheduling your Instagram posts in advance allows you to plan a cohesive grid that tells an overarching story. It also allows you to dedicate time to creating excellent captions rather than trying to come up with something witty on the fly. You can use tools like Hootsuite to schedule and publish directly to Instagram.
    5. Tag Your Location: If the location of your post or Story is clear, it’s worth adding a location tag. It’s another easy way for people to find your content on Instagram. If your business has a physical location, tag it and encourage customers to do the same.
    6. Engage with Existing Communities: Engaging with other posts helps draw attention (and potential new followers) in two ways: People get notifications when you like and comment on their posts. They may check out your profile to return the favor. If others find your comments thoughtful or intriguing, they may check out your profile.
    7. Use Instagram QR codes: Your Instagram QR code is a scannable code that allows other Instagram users to follow you instantly. It’s another easy way to promote your account on physical materials like packing slips, signage, and product packaging.
    8. Analyze Your Performance: Use Instagram's native analytics and other tools like Later's Analytics feature to understand what type of content your community engages with most. This level of insight is crucial for creating a content strategy that’ll increase your followers.
    9. Try Instagram Ads: While organic growth is important, Instagram ads can also be a useful tool for growth. The simplest way to use Instagram ads for growth is to boost a post or Story and use the More Profile Visits ad objective.
    Remember, the goal is to attract genuine followers who are interested in your content and would engage with it. Avoid buying fake followers as they bring nothing to the table and violate Instagram's terms of service

Hallozen, Sep 19, 2023 IP
  5. Anikate Verma

Anikate Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Let people follow you naturally, but I will share some tips for you according to my experience to gain more Instagram followers.
    Regularly share appealing content that connects with your intended audience. Utilize appropriate hashtags for better visibility, and engage with your followers by responding to comments and messages.
    Hope this information is useful for you.

Anikate Verma, Sep 21, 2023 IP
  6. Anikate Verma

Anikate Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is this tip helpful for you @bellish ??

Anikate Verma, Sep 23, 2023 IP
  7. KatyaUMR

KatyaUMR Peon

Best Answers:
    Buying followers makes your follower count look high, but the comment count is low, and people notice this behaviour very quickly. It's still essentially about producing quality work. I cut my own videos and post them to ins, sometimes I get a few comments. But it takes patience.

KatyaUMR, Oct 15, 2023 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  8. ClarMander

ClarMander Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all the tips, guys!

ClarMander, Oct 31, 2023 IP
  9. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    To quickly grow your Instagram you need to about 10 posts a day:
    Basically, it will be 6 reels and 4 posts
    Search 30 hashtags and categorize them accordingly:
    10 - million hashtags
    10 - lakhs hashtags
    10 - thousands hashtags

Then use those combinations of hashtags in your different posts.

Joe Badger, Nov 1, 2023 IP
  10. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    As for me, I choose this strategy: Choose Instagram Content That's Right for You, then create Short-Form Video and use my own Instagram aesthetic. This is my way to success

MargoFarrel, Nov 1, 2023 IP
  11. Petergoff

Petergoff Member

Best Answers:
    Info from chatpgt isn't relevant now and here. Update it please.

Petergoff, Nov 1, 2023 IP
  12. GalyBlasty

GalyBlasty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Post great content. Engage with your audience. Use relevant hashtags. Collaborate with others. These are the tips I used

GalyBlasty, Nov 8, 2023 IP
  13. Petergoff

Petergoff Member

Best Answers:
    And how popular is your instagram account?

Petergoff, Nov 9, 2023 IP
  14. GalyBlasty

GalyBlasty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These are the tips I used to build my 2 million followers page on TikTok. I also buy cheap tiktok likes from time to time, but it's just an addition to my main strategy. Remember, growing your following takes time and consistency.

GalyBlasty, Nov 20, 2023 IP
  15. Petergoff

Petergoff Member

Best Answers:
    Wooooow! Anyway, inactive links aren't good for seo, you know.

Petergoff, Nov 20, 2023 IP
  16. hashtagmark50

hashtagmark50 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my years of experience "Effective Strategies to Boost Your Instagram Follower Count":
    Optimize Your Profile:

Ensure your Instagram profile is complete with a clear profile picture, a concise and engaging bio, and a link to your website or relevant content. A well-optimized profile makes it easier for users to decide to follow you.
    Post High-Quality Content Consistently:
    Share visually appealing, high-quality content that aligns with your brand or niche. Consistency is key—establish a posting schedule to keep your audience engaged and anticipating your posts.
    Use Relevant Hashtags:
    Incorporate relevant and popular hashtags in your posts to increase discoverability. Research trending hashtags in your niche and include a mix of general and niche-specific tags. Don't overdo it; around 5-15 hashtags per post is a good range.
    Engage with Your Audience:
    Respond to comments on your posts, engage with followers' content, and actively participate in your community. Genuine interactions build relationships and encourage users to follow you.
    Collaborate with Others:
    Partner with influencers, brands, or accounts in your niche for shoutouts or collaborations. Exposure to a broader audience can attract new followers interested in your content.
    Host Giveaways and Contests:
    Organize giveaways or contests requiring participants to follow your account, like the post, and tag friends. This not only increases engagement but also attracts new followers interested in your content or products.
    Utilize Instagram Ads:
    Consider using Instagram Ads to reach a targeted audience. Ads can be customized based on demographics, interests, and behaviors, allowing you to attract followers who align with your content.
    Share User-Generated Content (UGC):
    Encourage your followers to create content related to your brand or products and share it with a branded hashtag. Reposting UGC not only shows appreciation but also creates a sense of community.
    Optimize Instagram Stories:
    Use Instagram Stories to share behind-the-scenes content, polls, questions, and interactive features. Stories appear prominently at the top of the feed, providing additional visibility.
    Promote Your Instagram on Other Platforms:
    Cross-promote your Instagram account on your other social media platforms, email newsletters, or your website. Let your existing audience know where they can find you on Instagram.
    Utilize IGTV and Reels:
    Experiment with IGTV for longer-form videos and Reels for short, engaging clips. These features cater to different audience preferences and can attract diverse followers.
    Run Instagram Campaigns:
    Plan and execute themed Instagram campaigns or challenges. This could involve a specific posting style, using a branded hashtag, or encouraging followers to share their content around a particular theme.
    Remember, gaining followers organically takes time, and it's crucial to prioritize engagement and authenticity over sheer numbers. By consistently delivering value and actively participating in the Instagram community, you'll attract followers who genuinely appreciate your content.

hashtagmark50, Dec 24, 2023 IP
  17. Salman Zaib

Salman Zaib Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great discussion everyone! I've found that a blend of authenticity and strategic planning works wonders for Instagram growth. Emphasizing quality content that resonates with your niche is key. Engage genuinely with your audience and similar accounts to build a community, not just a follower count. Additionally, leveraging Instagram's features like Stories, Reels, and IGTV can boost visibility including attractive Instagram bios. Also, don't overlook the power of analytics to refine your strategy over time. Remember, organic growth with engaged followers is more valuable than just high numbers. Looking forward to hearing more insights from this community!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2024
    Salman Zaib, Jan 16, 2024 IP
  18. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    Consistently post high-quality content that resonates with your target audience. Engage with your followers and participate in the Instagram community by liking, commenting, and collaborating with others.

GreenHost.Cloud, Jan 17, 2024 IP
  19. Eric Chivault

Eric Chivault Peon

Best Answers:
    I have Instagram and I only have a few followers. It will help me a lot to gain more followers. Thanks for sharing. I will try this.
    Local Citations

Eric Chivault, Jan 24, 2024 IP
  20. Famups Aman

Famups Aman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are several effective methods to increase your Instagram followers and grow your presence on the platform:

1. Consistent Posting: Maintain a regular posting schedule to keep your audience engaged and interested in your content. Consistency helps to establish your presence and encourages followers to stay connected.

2. Quality Content: Focus on creating high-quality, visually appealing content that resonates with your target audience. Use captivating images, engaging captions, and relevant hashtags to attract attention and encourage interaction.

3. Engagement: Actively engage with your followers by responding to comments, liking and commenting on their posts, and participating in conversations within your niche community. Genuine engagement fosters a sense of community and encourages others to follow you.

4. Use Hashtags Strategically: Incorporate relevant hashtags into your posts to increase visibility and reach a broader audience. Research popular and niche-specific hashtags related to your content to maximize exposure.

5. Collaborations and Partnerships: Collaborate with other Instagram users, influencers, or brands in your niche to reach new audiences and gain exposure. Cross-promotion allows you to tap into each other's follower base and expand your reach organically.

6. Run Contests and Giveaways: Organize contests or giveaways to incentivize engagement and attract new followers. Encourage users to like, comment, and share your posts for a chance to win prizes, which helps to increase visibility and reach on the platform.

7. Optimize Your Profile: Ensure that your Instagram profile is complete and optimized for search. Use a clear profile picture, write a compelling bio that highlights your brand or personality, and include relevant keywords to make it easier for users to find you.

8. Explore Instagram Features: Take advantage of Instagram features such as Stories, Reels, IGTV, and Live to diversify your content and engage with your audience in different formats. Experiment with various types of content to keep your feed dynamic and interesting.

9. Promote Your Instagram Account: Promote your Instagram account on other social media platforms, your website, email newsletters, and business cards to attract followers from different channels. Leverage your existing networks to increase visibility and encourage people to follow you on Instagram.

10. Monitor Analytics: Regularly monitor your Instagram analytics to gain insights into your audience demographics, engagement metrics, and post performance. Use this data to refine your content strategy, identify trends, and optimize your approach to gaining more followers.

Famups Aman, Jan 29, 2024 IP