1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Money Making Ways

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Roni3381, Mar 6, 2013.

Hello Everyone I need some extra money for my education and i am not much expert on internet money making ways ,,,,,,,,

So Can any one tell me the legal online data entry or ad posting work

Roni3381, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  2. Atif123

Atif123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    make websites , marketing some and sell links and posts.

Atif123, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  3. Galaxian

Galaxian Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't know what you're doing and need quick money, you should get a local job. If I'm correct in my understanding of your definition of "Data entry or ad posting work" then this is poorly paid labor that's not worth it.

Galaxian, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can always try online surveys. I hear some make up to $75 per survey with certain advertisers. All you have to do is Google "surveys for profit" or something like that.

qwikad.com, Mar 6, 2013 IP
  5. Mukaki

Mukaki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Searching for paid surveys in Google is likely to throw up all kinds of scams. Most Survey sites that pay only pay small amounts of money.

Mukaki, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  6. Christopher Larsen

Christopher Larsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Making quick money online is a myth.. Maybe you can make 20$ pretty fast but unless your pretty lucky playing poker then you are going to put in some hard work.

What I did when I needed money fast was to waste alot of time and days trying to find a quick way to get them. Then I finally signed up as a website tester and I was making 20$ for every website I tested (a test took 20 minutes). Problem was that there was only 1-3 tests a week so it didnt make me rich.

Then I looked for other ways to get money besides the testing and I found locking links, selling graphic materials and helping out people with there small website problems like a miss placed block or wrong text size.

All in all I made enough to pay the bills. Hope some of it can give you an idea of what you can do. Its all about finding something that suits your skills. Good a writing? sell articles, good at designing? sell graphics, good a coding? sell website elements or whole websites, good at talking? offer your voice to make videos.

Heres a link that might help you getting started: http://fiverr.com/

Christopher Larsen, Mar 7, 2013 IP