1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best of those "eBooks" here for generating money online??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Skyze, Jan 7, 2010.

I noticed theres a ton of ebooks for sale in the Buy forums here, of course most of them have no reviews and promise unreasonable claims (like $500 a day or whatever) but I was wondering what you guys have TRIED yourself and found to work well?

Hopefully not recommending your own/affiliated work, but what is something you can recommend that you tried yourself and that worked very well?

Im interested in things that can be started with minimal investing, I can provide abit but I am looking for low risk/time-based reward. The Twitter one interested me, but It didnt have much reviews..

Ideally though, the main importance is that it works and is quite detailed (I am a beginner in everything pretty much, other than computer skills/HTML/offline business basics)

Skyze, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  2. Tj John

Tj John Peon

Best Answers:
    Do some background check... before buy it...I haven't use it..

Tj John, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  3. elliots

elliots Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out my free report. It has great information and is free. If it works for you. You save money! If it does not, no loss! Nothing to lose,-Check it out. (If you want to make money for free, PM me for links to a great way to do so. I'll also include some great tips!)

elliots, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  4. SmallPotatoes

SmallPotatoes Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything you can find in the e-books you can find for free. Save your money.

SmallPotatoes, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  5. Merkersarl

Merkersarl Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the ebooks are written by people who don't have the experience themselves. They just did a bit of research and collected information from the internet - something you could do yourself.

Merkersarl, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  6. biglegg

biglegg Peon

Best Answers:
    Find a mentor, someone who is already making a lot of money and learn from them. Lots of them will give you free stuff that will get you started, but it is hard work. Never give up.

biglegg, Jan 7, 2010 IP
  7. Hosting24

Hosting24 Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your needs. If you want to follow one of ordinary and out-of-date strategies, go with seobook.com or similar stuff.

If you are crazy enough to do something extraordinary and different in order to optimize your sites (without getting them banned), check out Webmaster Book from http://www.webmasterbook.net/

It covers everything - basics of SEO (how to choose domain, niche, etc.), lots of tips, and even crazy money making ideas (which may look like written by Devil).

Hosting24, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  8. stupidcamel

stupidcamel Member

Best Answers:
    I don't deny that there might be some ways to earn a lot of money in short time online.
    But I think 99.99999% of the time, when you see an ads indicating that you could earn more than $50 a day, they are bluffing. And about the whole thing of buying ebooks to learn about the way, or registry and pay fees to get the information, I'm afraid there are too many fraud.
    I don't want to try it myself, anyway. Wish you guys luck.

stupidcamel, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  9. HelpingNewbies

HelpingNewbies Peon

Best Answers:
    find a mentor or community...and take action...Wealthy Affiliate is great for the beginner but the War Room is class too!

HelpingNewbies, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  10. Hosting24

Hosting24 Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, these ads most likely are fakes because it's almost impossible to earn that small amount of money. Even "just another webmaster" with basic skills and some tools can make at least $100 per day easily.

Hosting24, Jan 8, 2010 IP
  11. claries

claries Peon

Best Answers:
    there are many e-book which can be downloaded for free without spending money at all

claries, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  12. alzack

alzack Active Member

Best Answers:
    As like others said. Most of ebook that saying making $50 a day are just bluffing. You can found more great info from blog. just google what you want to know. That will save your money.

alzack, Jan 9, 2010 IP
  13. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have an e-book that shows you step by step each day what to do. Its mapped out for 30 days. He shows proof that his system works too.

kb24, Apr 2, 2010 IP
  14. adinfinite

adinfinite Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try tarffic ultimatum

adinfinite, Apr 2, 2010 IP