1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best "Photo Gallery Software" in your opinion ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Suri.CMS, Jan 15, 2009.

Hi All,

Which is the best Image Gallery Software (CMS) in your opinion ?
    (It can be free or paid, no problem of high cost)

While giving your answer, it should be great if you can also comment on below :

1) SEO of that gallery product

2) Ease of implementing AdSense

3) Integration available with any forum software like vBulletin/IPB (No problem even if integration is not available)

4) Preferably shows each enlarged image (when clicked on thumbnail) in a separate page instead of showing in some popup.

5) What features makes the product special & liked by you ?

6) Images can be well categorized or not ? (I am planning to put Image Galleries of movie stars, models etc)

Suri.CMS, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  2. Suri.CMS

Suri.CMS Peon

Best Answers:
    Little surprising that no one is using image gallery :confused:

Suri.CMS, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  3. revoD

revoD Peon

Best Answers:
    The best Gallery Script that I have worked with is ZenPhoto (http://www.zenphoto.org/).

1) SEO of that gallery product
    Very SEO friendly.

2) Ease of implementing AdSense
    Can easily ad your adsense code in the template pages.

3) Integration available with any forum software like vBulletin/IPB (No problem even if integration is not available)
    I haven't had any experience with integrating it with a forum.

4) Preferably shows each enlarged image (when clicked on thumbnail) in a separate page instead of showing in some popup.
    Yes, each image has it's own page when clicked on a thumbnail, then when clicking on the image on the page it opens the full size image in a white window or you can add a lightbox (or similar) script to pop up the image with a better transition/effects.

5) What features makes the product special & liked by you?
    Ease of use and gets the job done. It is not loaded with a bunch of features that seem overwhelming such as Gallery2 (http://gallery.menalto.com/). Very clean and easy to integrate within a website.

6) Images can be well categorized or not ? (I am planning to put Image Galleries of movie stars, models etc)
    Images can easily be categorized.

revoD, Jan 19, 2009 IP