1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best place to find people to test/debug an online game?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mikey1090, Oct 12, 2012.

Hi guys

Where do you think the best place is to find players for my browser based game that'll give it a good test and report bugs. I need it testing and cleaning up of any errors/problems etc before I open it up for full release.

Was thinking of paying DP members in the "Cheap Stuff" forum to play and test it for me. Thoughts? $5 for two weeks of testing?

Mike

mikey1090, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  2. addymarsh

addymarsh Peon

Best Answers:
    there are many platform find out the game places. you can search on that.

addymarsh, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  3. MTbiker

MTbiker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MTbiker, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  4. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you try to write about it on GameDev or DevMaster board? Probably there you can find some help from other developers. Also try to find testers on Fiverr. You can also try to make open beta and promote it on game topsites like Browsermmorpg. It will be difficult to find people willing to test for such a low rate. Sooner look among enthusiasts and hobbyists.

Try to make Facebook Fanpage for your game and start competition for catching errors and bugs. For example, the best three-testers will get a prize.

prawyyy, Feb 19, 2013 IP
    mikey1090 likes this.