1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best program to use for news and updates on my website?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by SanderH, Jul 5, 2006.

Title says it all,

I need a program that can be fully blended in.
    And is quick and easy to use.

SanderH, Jul 5, 2006 IP
  2. SanderH

SanderH Peon

Best Answers:
    Can someone help me?

I found some programs , like cutenews wordpress , etc . But can those two be fully blended in the site?

And are there windows compatible versions for cutenews and wordpress (or similair programs?)

SanderH, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  3. seoindiaweb

seoindiaweb Banned

Best Answers:
    Please help me as well for this question:( i am also wandering which will be the best..
    but i heard Joomla and Drupal will be the best to use SanderH:( you can go here
    www.opensourcecms.com
    Thanx

seoindiaweb, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  4. etali

etali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really depends what you want to do with your site, and what you already have in place. I hear Wordpress is pretty flexible, but I've not really used it much myself. I have used Joomla on a few sites though, and once you get used to the admin panel I've found it very good - there are so many modules for it that have been made by the community, and its very easy to install most of them.

I would suggest trying different CMS-es / blog applications out, and just going with the one you find suits you best - after all, there are a lot of free ones out there, so what do you have to lose?

etali, Jul 6, 2006 IP