1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Return on $150

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SimonNeurogames, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If only it would be that simple...

Aleksandar Mitić, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  2. HumanVirus

HumanVirus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing is simple especially when it comes to making money but installing wordpress is one of the easiest things to do online. Most webhosts offer one click wordpress install from cpanel. Yes, it can be bit tricky for starters but once you figure it out it hardly takes 30 minutes to setup a website. Not to mention the vast amount of tutorials available online.

HumanVirus, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  3. terencemagpie

terencemagpie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Generate more revenue if you want to hold the site, otherwise get quick cash with flipping.

terencemagpie, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  4. SimonNeurogames

SimonNeurogames Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice everyone, I do a range of things online already but have a few more hours spare to make some money, hence coming on here.

Poker - I still play occasionally but only play large scheduled tourneys which take around 5-6 hours and require a bit of luck to go with my skills.

Ebay - I already sell on Ebay but its quite time consuming for the returns I'm getting, but still adds to the monthly pot and I tend to reinvest profits and am building up faily good level of stock.

Shares - I follow, buy and sell but their generally more for long term.

Also invested some money in another DP member who buys and sells domains and will hopefully give me a good return (as long as i don't get ripped off).

Bought 5 Fresh domains yesterday more as a knowledge investment/experiment than a financial but could be both, I'm looking into how to develop them in different ways at the moment and will probably go for 1) a blog (possibly autoblog)2) and dropselling/affiliate sales site 3) a pure comedy content (ad revenue) and hold onto or resell/flip the other 2.

SimonNeurogames, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  5. markic.matkic

markic.matkic Peon

Best Answers:
    invest in your education...it will be the best return on the long run.

markic.matkic, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  6. williec

williec Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd find a great selling affiliate product and run a solo and in a quality ezine.
    Finding the quality ezine might take a little work, and you want to be absolutely
    certain that they product is a hot seller, and that the audience of THAT ezine
    would want it.

williec, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  7. The Rich Newbie

The Rich Newbie Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think $150 is enough to keep playing poker, in the long run you may loose all your money. Also playing poker takes a lot of time. I would advise an auto-blog with adsense and some affiliate links for recurring income. Need to put some time in promoting (backlinks) though.

The Rich Newbie, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  8. Jess English

Jess English Member

Best Answers:
    website takes some skills, for starter, i suggest article flipping

Jess English, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  9. webmasterz

webmasterz Peon

Best Answers:
    really i have been in internet marketing for long time, if you don't read enough and implement ideas with caer then you'll just lose your many, i can tell you endless way of making money but without your own ideas and twists they can hardly make you real money!

webmasterz, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  10. webmasterz

webmasterz Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to read a lot and be ready to invest time in what you are doing, i can tell you many ideas to make moeny but without your own ideas and twists on them you won't make real money

webmasterz, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  11. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i have a suggestion separate other suggestions friends.

you enter in website and download file SL then you can make money online by this game. :)

www.secondlife.com

mt33, Jul 30, 2010 IP