1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Script for Networking Site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by visioninfotech, Apr 12, 2008.

Hi Everyone,

We are looking to start a community to increase the traffic on an existing website. The number of users should be around 6000 to start with and we expect them to increase.

We are looking for some out-of-the-box solution which can help us achieve a nice and quick interface with many features and less server load.

If someone has used any of the scripts which are in the market, please do share your site URL here (or in pmb), maybe we can share some ideas and learn from each other. I am sure, our niche will be different than yours, so we won't be competing but helping each other.

We are ready to pay upto $1000 for custom things added to the solutions available in the market, but i want to ask experienced webmasters on DP before we buy some script and start working on its improvement.

If someone here is also providing programming services and module development, we can be interested.

Best Regards
    Gurpreet

visioninfotech, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  2. river

river Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check out socialengine.net I was considering it and tried it out. I thought it was pretty good. You can download a trial version and try the demo at their site.

river, Apr 12, 2008 IP
  3. eileensuzan

eileensuzan Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello,Drupal is king to everything and Joomla is queen.We are experts and can help from any angle

eileensuzan, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  4. mg1313

mg1313 Peon

Best Answers: