1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Server Host? Rackspace? Wiredtree? Liquidweb?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by afterflats, Jan 28, 2012.

Hi,

I've been using hostgator for a while now but recently I was told that it's not good for dedicated or vps hosting. Friends have suggested wiredtree, rackspace, and liquid web. What should I be looking for when it comes to a good host?

I currently use shopify for my ecommerce store, and have other sites and idevaffiliate on hostgator. I would like to consolidate all these accounts under one host.

Any suggestions?

afterflats, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  2. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you trying to stay with the major players or also open to smaller businesses? The most important thing is the uptime which is clear but second one is the support and fexibility at least for me so I like to go with smaller ones that cover this facts.

If you are interested in smaller providers try 1Deluxe.com new to the international market but established since 2010 in Germany.

Sensei.Design, Jan 29, 2012 IP