1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best sites/ways to make money writing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PdrsRob, Jul 21, 2010.

Hey Everyone,

I've had a little bit of luck selling my writing services on fiverr.com and a few other places , but I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions for good paying writing sites or the best ways to advertise myself. I looked at associatedcontent.com but it looks fairly crappy for money you get paid.

Can anyone recommend anything?

Thanks!

Rob

PdrsRob, Jul 21, 2010 IP
  2. Stockport3

Stockport3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Associated Content pays very little and they don't accept everything, even if it's well written. It has to be in a niche where they'll be able to make money through Adsense. Now how do you know what niche that is? Through trial and error. So at first you'll write your hands off, and they won't accept it... And even if they do, they might pay you $2.97. In my opinion, AC is a waste of time.

You can try freelancing sites like Elance, getaFreelancer, Odesk, etc.

Stockport3, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  3. webbmaster

webbmaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I were you, I will team up with other seo companies and provide writing service when they are promoting a particular company.. when they do SEM for one company.. they need a lot to be written.. that way, you can write in dept with that particular subject matter.. and it will be worth more

webbmaster, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  4. mikeyg

mikeyg Peon

Best Answers:
    get your services offered on the WF its the biggest out there and writers always in demand

mikeyg, Jul 22, 2010 IP
  5. travelguides

travelguides Peon

Best Answers:
    Loads of content writing companies out there. Just lookup essay writing, dissertation writing, etc and you'll find pages and pages of results. Start from there. Introduce yourself and send them examples of your work. If it's any good, you're sure to get a response. Good luck!

travelguides, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  6. alex06291

alex06291 Peon

Best Answers:
    For writing quality read articles base ebook it is very useful!

alex06291, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  7. power2be

power2be Peon

Best Answers:
    I found out the the quality of the gigs offered on fiverr is not so good being both a buyer and a seller. well, that's understandable, what can one expect for $5. I have switched to GigBux.com and offering my service for $10 or $20/ they just launched. Hope they get good traffic soon so I will get more business there instead.

power2be, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  8. googlecrawl

googlecrawl Banned

Best Answers:
    you can create your own site which you offer your service in writing..make your site be popular and many buyer will come it

googlecrawl, Aug 11, 2010 IP