1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best social network script recommendation?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jskoh, Jun 8, 2012.

hi, can i know which is the best social network script to get with msn inviter?

jskoh, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  2. lelando

lelando Member

Best Answers:
    Ive used skadate before even tho they advertise it as a script for a dating site its got some pretty nice social networking themes 2

lelando, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  3. mixing

mixing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My recommendation would go to PHPFox...I've used PHPFox in the past and I've used SocialEngine and PHPFox is the much better route to go!

mixing, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  4. kalseo

kalseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is difficult to say which one is the best, it depends on personal skills.

PHPFox, SocialEngine, JomSocial those are good one

kalseo, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  5. ilook

ilook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are only just a few good social networking scripts around.
    Actually 3 well known and solid, they exist for many years already and have good support too and private forums.

phpFox - http://www.phpfox.com (the best of the 3 if you get the COMMUNITY version with all features)

Social Engine - http://www.socialengine.net

Jomsocial - http://www.jomsocial.com (this is a Joomla component, Joomla itself is free)

ilook, Jun 13, 2012 IP
  6. TomLander

TomLander Peon

Best Answers:
    I also can recommend www.Skadate, it is a professional paid script, generally it is for dating community, but it is good for any other community site too. You can choose from free templates, also they offer support, that is very good.

Try Oxwall - social networking script, it is free. There are free and paid templates for this script on the site. You can add functionality by installing extensions from plugin category.

To start community free without special technical knowledge use Wall. Choose your domain and start your networking site in minutes. After you can use your own domain name or move your community to oxwall script.

TomLander, Jun 18, 2012 IP
  7. kristinaant

kristinaant Active Member

Best Answers:
    MSN inviter is a standalone IM that can be inbuild. For example 123flashchat.com has one. Please check.

It'll be a custom work to inbuild this feature into SocialBiz.pro software.

kristinaant, Jul 1, 2012 IP