1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Social Networks to Advertise On?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ascendancy, Jun 9, 2008.

I have a MySpace account where I just add friends to market my websites, since MySpace is in the top 5 sites according to Alexa's rating. However, what other sites allow you to send a massive amount of traffic to friends? I am trying out Twitter right now, and I was thinking of using Digg but I don't think there is any type of "send bulletin" feature that will mass-send a message to all friends. Any other Social Neworks I'm missing?

Ascendancy, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  2. Ikaruga

Ikaruga Active Member

Best Answers:
    StumbleUpon can land you huge spikes of traffic if you're lucky.

Facebook?

Ikaruga, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  3. C.Whyte

C.Whyte Peon

Best Answers:
    LinkedIn too

C.Whyte, Jun 9, 2008 IP
  4. Ascendancy

Ascendancy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well with StumbleUpon, is there a way to send a website you stumbled to all of your friends? I've used StumbleUpon a few times for traffic, but I only got a traffic spike for a day or two from them, and then it died out. I suppose Facebook could work, though it's a more techy version of MySpace.

LinkedIn I have never tried, mostly because I have not needed it, but posting up links to websites on a site where people go to fill out a profile to try and get jobs probably wouldn't work so well, IMO. Though I have never tried it so I won't put down the idea, I can't imagine it would go great.

Ascendancy, Jun 9, 2008 IP