1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Software for Building Affiliate Websites

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by nickmutt, Apr 16, 2009.

What's the best software for building affiliate websites? I am looking for the best one... for building my affiliate website and product store with clickbank, amazon and ebay affiliate program. Please help anyone who have used any such software and got fruitful results.

nickmutt, Apr 16, 2009 IP
  2. fxdust

fxdust Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of affiliate website do you want to create? The answer depends on that question. A nice one if you want o build dynamic websites that changes its content depending on the search term from the search engine is SpeedPPC and its dynamic content driven server software.

fxdust, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  3. papatome

papatome Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point. IMO, i'll go with wordpress. Build a specific-niche-content site, attract more visitors to increase your affiliates selling rates.

If you want to do that, you'll need more and more quality content for your sites. Besides, you can be more specific with one-page presell page. Boosted in SEO, Domain Niche, and some Adwords campaign.

I prefer the first option. IMHO

papatome, Apr 23, 2009 IP
  4. nickmutt

nickmutt Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the reply. But I was looking for software or CMS that can create product store with affiliate links.

nickmutt, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  5. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use Joomla. Many people are already using Joomla for their ebay affiliate sites. You
    have a wide range of templates available to you.

Plus, you have room to advance in the future. Your options
    will be limited if you choose Wordpress.

Good luck. :)

Blue Star Ent., Aug 27, 2009 IP