1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best tips to sell my website on flippa?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by cunamis, Nov 14, 2011.

Hello guys,

I am making my first sale on flippa (check my signature) and I want to ask a little bit help from you.

It is going rather well I think.. After 2 days i have already 3 bids and 4 people on Watching list. But I want to improve the visibility of this auction so i am thinking, what more can I do to sell it well on flippa.

What best tips can you recommend me to sell my website well on flippa?

Can you check the description of my website and tell me how i could improve it (or maybe you see something wrong)?

I am also thinking to buy featured listing on the frontpage, when would be the best time to do this?

One more thing, which I am thinking about is about letting my link buyers know via email, that this website is on sale, so maybe they would be interested in buying it. What do you think about it?

Maybe some more tips from you?

I will apreciate your opinion!

Regards
    Marius

cunamis, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  2. cunamis

cunamis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, it left only 2 days and at this time I have 4 bids where 1000$ is the highest.

In few hours i am going to feature it on the flippa.com homepage.

Do you have any more tips, what could I do the best?

cunamis, Nov 24, 2011 IP