1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to collect local payments in Pakistan/India?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by cashx, Mar 12, 2013.

I'm in Canada but need to set up a biz where local people can pay non reversible funds to me to hold in escrow while they purchase goods off each other. What's the preferred and cheapest way to do this in those countries? I can open bank accounts there with my business no problem and accept direct deposits, however I'm not sure what the best bank to use is, as I hear about banks having huge lineups, fees and other problems for direct deposit. I use ICICI bank in Canada and they're good here, no idea how good they are in India.

I can't accept credit cards or online bank transfers they can be reversed or frauded. I did look into ItzCash cards and other solutions but they have enormous fees and take forever to pay out to the merchant.

So my question is: What is the best bank in India/Pakistan with the largest number of branches to accept direct cash deposits? Failing that, I guess I could approach currency exchangers who have established storefront businesses in major cities and have them sell vouchers for me that users can plug into the site.

cashx, Mar 12, 2013 IP