1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to find new clients? (cold)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wrestlingrantmagazine, Sep 18, 2012.

I run a wrestling magazine and am looking for advertisers. I only care about email addresses, not phone numbers etc. I know there are sites like Jigsaw, but those are pretty expensive and you have to dig through contacts. I use Google by typing in a phrase (let's say "wrestling" for example) and then going through pages and pages, going to sites and hoping they have emails listed. The two problems are that a lot of sites do not have emails listed, and also major sites like Amazon have pages and pages of results on Google. Anyone have thoughts as to a good way to try to reach out to a bunch of companies via email and having it either not cost too much or be a free, unique way? Thanks!

wrestlingrantmagazine, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  2. iandille101

iandille101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I appreciate the way you go through magazines but I think you will stuck up finding email addresses and contact numbers. I suggest if you can subscribe about wrestling pages that will go directly to you via email. I am not really sure with the other strategies. I hope other people will help us find how!

iandille101, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  3. marcssteve

marcssteve Peon

Best Answers:
    I think promotion is the best and ideal option to get new client or customers for your business. It is best and effective tools to increase your popularity in the market, there are various type of promotion strategy available you use this and spread your business.

marcssteve, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  4. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may try directories (i.e., dmoz.org, business.com, etc.) instead of google.

makeit easy, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  5. young_custom_programmer

young_custom_programmer Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You might try Email Spider which extracts email addresses from websites.
    If you come-up with any big ideas but see it's too dauting a manual work then drop me a line and I might try building you a bot to do the donkey work for you.

Thanks

young_custom_programmer, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  6. pvahora.seo

pvahora.seo Banned

Best Answers:
    I think Top rank in Google is enough for getting new client.

pvahora.seo, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  7. beacon.seo

beacon.seo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for me, it's always posting your service on classified ads and have a really good website to attract potential clients.

beacon.seo, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  8. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    May want to post this on wrestling web sites as well. Another option is BUYSELLADS as they run a service where you can sell advertising space on your site.

gotlivechat, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  9. TedPeterson

TedPeterson Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all you shouldn't be sending email if they have not subscribed to your list. Ummm, that's spam. Here are a couple of ideas. 1) Use facebook. Set up a wrestling group page. Invite your target market to your page. Then do a group email through facebook. Can also set up a fan page and offer the advertising on there. With both you can interact with the market and tell them what you have. 2) Go to the wrestling and sports forums and start posting there. Be sure to include your sig link offering your advertising and the number of subscribers that they will be reaching in the wrestling market.

TedPeterson, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  10. kamrulbd

kamrulbd Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you can go online marketing as like many search engine( Google,yahoo,ask,),forum post and many more

kamrulbd, Nov 6, 2012 IP
  11. newbie2pro

newbie2pro Peon

Best Answers:
    Get a website and build a list of targeted customers for your niche. You obviously know what you are talking about and I'm sure there a load of people out there who are interested. With a little work and patience you will have much more of a chance to reach people. Don't forget to do a facebook page, viral marketing is way to good to ignore.

newbie2pro, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  12. jesserim

jesserim Peon

Best Answers:
    you could also start your own fan page in Google and add friends interested in wrestling. try this code to find related/interested persons of your target niche
    site:facebook.com/people “keyword”

jesserim, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  13. liquidation31

liquidation31 Peon

Best Answers:
    why you don't try in yellow pages.??

liquidation31, Nov 10, 2012 IP