1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best way to get your site crawled?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by heidrek, Dec 9, 2010.

1. MayaLocke

MayaLocke Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to get a site spidered is to get a link from a popular web page that is frequently spidered. Any link on a popular page will do.

MayaLocke, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  2. yadavsarvesh10

yadavsarvesh10 Member

Best Answers:
    high PR social bookmarking is the best way to the crawl your websites as well as search engine also important factor for this.

yadavsarvesh10, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  3. TheBrainchildGroup

TheBrainchildGroup Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found that generating unique, catchy content and submitting it throughout the web is one of the best ways to get crawled in a timely fashion.

TheBrainchildGroup, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  4. Fruktkaka

Fruktkaka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If I want to get a new site crawled quickly I just post a link in a new post on one of my blogs (it doesn't really have to be an extremely popular one, just chose one where your posts gets indexed within minutes). If you haven't got a blog, just sign up for a free one where the latest blog posts are published on the front page. Make a new blog post with your link on it and voila, problem solved.

Fruktkaka, Dec 22, 2010 IP