1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to make money online with no money down?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ashleyc81288, Nov 26, 2013.

1. shorte.st

shorte.st Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I can help you with monetization of your traffic - links, likes and bounce rate :)
    Just drop me a line and I will take care of the rest :)

shorte.st, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  2. gnareshkumar

gnareshkumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply. can you please help me how to get traffic to my blog

Regards.

gnareshkumar, Dec 22, 2013 IP
  3. Victoria Stone

Victoria Stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Ashley,

I can give you a lot of ideas. I'm just on my way out to finish some Christmas shopping, and I don't have the time to read every reply you've received, but just let me give you a quick idea for starters.

You clearly have a gift for writing and content will always be in demand.

So here is one method to consider:

1. Research SEO writing. There are plenty of articles floating around the net (and, I imagine, some on the forum here).
    2. Setup a Blogger account to display your writing services.
    3. Create several social network accounts advertising this also and link to your blog.
    4. Join webmaster forums and add a signature file promoting your service.
    5. Some forums allow you to advertise in a single thread. Do so.
    6. Find forum posts where webmasters are asking for writers. You can do this easily by using Google. Filter your search for forums only and type in relevant keywords and filter for, say, 24 hours. Do this each day to uncover any possible jobs.
    7. Local businesses. Head over to Google again and type in keywords for local businesses in your area. Say you live in London: "London Dentist," "London Plumbers," etc. On the right, you'll see adwords. These local businesses have indicated a desire to invest online in their offline businesses. They are great targets. Contact them, offering your SEO writing services. How to attract them? Easy. If they employ SEO content on their sites, eventually targeting thousands of keywords, they will eventually be in a position to receive more targeted traffic and not have to pay Google for it.

Just to get you started. That is likely the quickest route to online income in your case. It won't make you rich and it isn't the best method, but it's quick, legit, simple, and appears to be amply suited to some of your talents.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to pick my brains, though. I'd love to be of help.

Victoria Stone, Dec 23, 2013 IP
    cronik likes this.
  4. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sell all your crap on eBay, Amazon, or Craigslist.

Dionne Taylor, Dec 23, 2013 IP
  5. Matthew J Trujillo

Matthew J Trujillo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I understand where you are coming from original post, it sounds to me like you are trying to get unstuck.

Sometimes we must rise through any adversity and do whatever it takes to be successful, when you know you have to do it, you will commit to it.

It might get hard, you might struggle, but you must never quit and never stop believing in yourself.

What you can do is find a niche that you enjoy or have knowledge already about, and think about how YOU can solve someone elses problem.

When you are able to learn something, and give back to others in the form of value, they will respect what you have to offer them and buy from you.

I wish you the very best and never give up no matter how hard times get.

Matt

Matthew J Trujillo, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  6. Sungnani

Sungnani Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a strategy I use and is working well although I have not made any sales:
    1. Find your passion. You know stuff you like doing and you enjoy doing it. For instance, I wrote an ebook on "How To Stop Worrying and Start Thinking Right"
    2. Find out if people have problems in that area:eg google "how to stop worrying forum" without quotes. Join just three of the most busy forums and do up your profile. Do not be quick to add a signature yet. Most forums will make you jump through the hoops before you can do this. Just hang around, see what kind of discussions are going on and be helpful.
    3. Find out if people are paying for such services and get an idea of how much they are willing to pay. Use amazon.com or ebay or clickbank
    4. Flaunt your solution: write your ebook and sell it on jvzoo. Grab your url and use it as a forum signature once you are allowed to. Make sure your picture is on the sales page (it proves you own the site) or
    5. Do a one page weebly or blogger site with a helpful write up and put your affiliate links to a helpful product.
    6. Make your signature offer benefits to whoever reads it.
    7. Continue to be helpful and see what happens!
    This strategy works and the only money you need to pay is your internet connection. You can see it is a lot of work initially but wait till it starts to flow in. With your earnings, you can scale up to more automated business models. I hope that works and all the best.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
    Sungnani, May 10, 2014 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Bit of a contradiction wouldn't you say?;)

Spoiltdiva, May 10, 2014 IP
    matt_62 and NetStar like this.
  8. Sungnani

Sungnani Member

Best Answers:
    What's the contradiction exactly, Spoiltdiva?

9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    If you haven't achieved anything in the way of sales, how can you state that your strategy has worked well or even at all? The proof of such would be not only in the workable (or not) implementation but the end result, no?

matt_62 and NetStar like this.
  10. Sungnani

Sungnani Member

Best Answers:
    Ah I see your point. The contradiction I mean. Here is my response;
    1. Much as I cannot give proof of sales, I can say that on the forum I have joined that is related to the book I wrote, I have generated some buzz by just being genuinely helpful and, yesterday, two people have asked me privately to share with them the book's link. I know once I am able to put my signature link, sales will start going in.
    2. When the sales come in, I will post proof here. I will be subscribing to this thread after this answer. Watch this space.

Spoiltdiva likes this.
  11. Thomas Owen

Thomas Owen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Ashley,

How are you getting on? I'm not sure if you're still on the forum as you've not replied for a while. Anyway, hope you're starting to achieve your goals! I won't post any ideas, there are already many good ideas for you to work with.

Thomas Owen, May 10, 2014 IP
  12. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Very well, I'll offer you the benefit of the doubt. Here on DP we are always willing to do so to newcomers who conduct themselves with good articulation and dignity.

13. Sungnani

Sungnani Member

Best Answers:
    You will get that from me. Promise. Now, on to work on those results.

14. Ence Litsep

Ence Litsep Active Member

Best Answers:
    This was a great thread to read. I feel like some of the best options to earn quickly are. PPC and article writing. Those seem the cheapest and quickest way to cash

Ence Litsep, May 11, 2014 IP
  15. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If your mechanic says your car runs well and it doesn't start at all it's good indication that it's not working well.... However, the advise you gave isn't bad. You just haven't seen any success with it yet.

NetStar, May 11, 2014 IP
  16. Sungnani

Sungnani Member

Best Answers:
    Very precarious position. It's taking a while for the forum to give me access to my signature link but the response from my posts is very encouraging.:)

Sungnani, May 11, 2014 IP
  17. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you do realise that people not logged in do not see signatures, and members that are logged in, can disable signatures from being visible.

Dont base your entire marketing plan solely on your forum signature link.

matt_62, May 11, 2014 IP
    NetStar likes this.
  18. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have some blogs with the particular contents each. My blogs are about song translation, Excel program tip, English teaching, book review, etc.

Every blog, I embedded affiliate link of amazon and display for Adsense.

I don't earn much as I expect. However, in the long run, I think it will be fine for me getting pretty income.

Michael Leng, May 11, 2014 IP
  19. Sungnani

Sungnani Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I do realise this. On this particular forum, it seems the majority of the members have not disabled this and they seem content with just having quotes or something. Very few have links to their sites. (It's not an internet marketing niche forum)

Sungnani, May 11, 2014 IP
  20. Sungnani

Sungnani Member

Best Answers:
    I promised I would give an update on my strategy. I know it is not much to write home about but I made $10.04 last month with the strategy I outlined above with my signature link in a forum. That link goes to a book I wrote and published on Kindle Direct Publishing. I have a screenshot of the earnings but I am not sure if it is okay to post it here(does anyone know). Still checking out the tors for this forum. Currently I am moving that book from Kindle to a stand alone ebook to be hosted on on jvzoo so that I can charge more and earn more since I know it is a proven seller.

Sungnani, Jun 9, 2014 IP