1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to monetize these websites

Discussion in 'General Business' started by seecretly.com, Dec 26, 2014.

Hi everybody! I own a few websites that work within the Kik messaging app. This popular messaging app has a section in it called "top sites", that lists the most used sites that work with the app, enhancing the chat. I own KikMe (7th), HeyYa (10th), Cute Girls (20th) and many more. Altogether they get about 800k pageviews per day, that turn in a revenue (from adsense) of about 300$ per day. Right now I only use adsense, but i'm looking for a different way to monetize this big amount of traffic. Do you have any ideas? Please try my websites and let me know! Thank you!!

seecretly.com, Dec 26, 2014 IP
  2. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've never heard of this Kik thing. 300$ sounds pretty damn good to me, per day? That's more than a lot of people (aka me) have coming in. Can you include links to your sites? I tried looking them up are they all .com sites? Wasn't sure I found the right ones. I don't know much about kik (nothing actually) so I don't have any good advice except normal monetizing (ads).

01123581321345589144, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  3. Guy Hadas

Guy Hadas Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a great monetization system for you that will probably double your earnings...

contact me at for some more info....

Guy Hadas, Jan 20, 2015 IP
  4. Daniel Daines-Hutt

Daniel Daines-Hutt Peon

Best Answers:
    I would build out your own products buddy
    If its getting huge traffic, even a small percentage conversion will make a large difference in long term

Daniel Daines-Hutt, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  5. sharon f gold

sharon f gold Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    whao

sharon f gold, Jan 24, 2015 IP