1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Way To Promote A Myspace Graphics Site

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by coloursinside, Mar 23, 2008.

Hi. I would like to know what is the best way to promote a myspace graphics website. (A website which offers graphics, glitters, layouts, etc for free).

I have some options here, i want to know which one is better to get more visitors and more profits:

1. Links Development
    2. Promote my site using STUMBLE UPON, DIGG, REDDIT, etc.
    3. google ads, yahoo ads, etc
    4. Any other way.

coloursinside, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  2. xxMirceaxx

xxMirceaxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    don't forget bulletins :) I seen myspace sites that had shitload of traffic without any link building, their traffic coming only from myspace users.

xxMirceaxx, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  3. coloursinside

coloursinside Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, i was thinking about Myspace bulletins. What other viral marketing technique can i use?

4. j.cardell01

j.cardell01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh gee, you don't really need many backlinks...MySpace graphics sites are easy to promote. I have a friend whose been pumping traffic to his resource site just using myspace alone!! He did use a few programs like addmyfriends to promote on myspace though...which I suppose were highly targetted and got him mos of his unique visitors! He did stuff like, adding huge numbers of friends, sending mass comments, mass profile messages, and big-time with bulletins...Now his site's promoting itself, virally!

j.cardell01, Mar 23, 2008 IP
  5. coloursinside

coloursinside Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh, Thanks. Well, i thought i needed to spend a lot of money for promoting my website. I also heard that you can get a lot of traffic for search engines and there are people who can put your website in the top 10 for some keywords.