1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to promote my YouTube videos in a local market?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by 4WardMotion, Jul 30, 2010.

I am looking for ideas or suggestions on the best way to promote my YouTube videos to my local market. I have a local service business and I have created educational videos to educate and hopefully create new clients. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

4WardMotion, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  2. Salvadore617

Salvadore617 Peon

Best Answers:
    try to find local trending on Google trending keywords, and try to put up topics that relate to your service. This is passive way to get an audience onto your videos. Make sure your videos correlate with your business and local topics (ie: trending topic = rattlesnake bathtub , your business = animal treatment video = Rattlesnakes take over (town), We can help!

The other thing is try to put up videos and then showcase them on Facebook. Create some incentive for people to join the page. I don't know exactly what you have so it is hard to give more advice from there.

Salvadore617, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  3. Brad Callen

Brad Callen Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook. Get a popular person in the city to share it with their friends.

You could also direct your destination URL to the video on ads if you think the video will convert.

Brad Callen, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  4. 4WardMotion

4WardMotion Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Salvadore617 and Brad Callen for your replies. How do you find local trending on Google? Figuring out how to best present our service to the local market via our website has been the challenge.

The service we offer is home loans. Our website is a blog site and we are creating many different educational videos on the home buying process and understanding the home loan process. We have a Facebook fan page and a Twitter page.

What do you mean by showcase them on Facebook? Our blog posts automatically post to Facebook and Twitter. Is this what you mean? Any ideas you might have for incentives to get local people to follow us on Facebook and promote our YouTube videos would be great. Thanks again for all your help!

4WardMotion, Jul 30, 2010 IP
  5. mlandmark

mlandmark Peon

Best Answers:
    With some simple video SEO you will be able to rank YouTube videos for almost any local business product or service, then the key to include call to actions to drive interested customers to contact you. Also, keep your videos short and to the point, I've seen many videos for local businesses where people go on and on about what they can do and after a couple of minutes it's starts to drag on.

It's always smart to educate prospects to a point then get them to contact you to solve their problem. Hope that helps.

mlandmark, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  6. 4WardMotion

4WardMotion Peon

Best Answers:
    @mlandmark - Thanks for your reply! Some good insight here, especially giving them just enough to get them to contact us. Definitely something I need to look into more. Thanks!

4WardMotion, Aug 1, 2010 IP
  7. annieshark

annieshark Peon

Best Answers:
    brilliant. Why didn't i think of this~! People do it all the time with their random youtube findings. Why not use it as a marketing tool!! :) Thanks heaps!! x

annieshark, Aug 2, 2010 IP
  8. online07

online07 Member

Best Answers:
    try to promote your videos on facebook and myspace this will sure help u

online07, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  9. FlightCenter

FlightCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    Besides promoting on other networks like others have suggested you can simply optimize each video for a specific topic and area. So if you make a video on how to install shingles and you want people in your town to find it perhaps you put "Town Name" Installing Shingles as video title. This will also rank in the Search Engines, but be sure to submit your video to more than just Youtube, as there are dozens of video hosting websites.

FlightCenter, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  10. .david.

.david. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you tried posting in your local Craigslist? Also, PPC can target locally.

Facebook will be great too.

.david., Aug 3, 2010 IP
  11. viralhbk47

viralhbk47 Peon

Best Answers:
    Buddy seriously there is no reason to promote your video if it is good. You just need more people to view, like and subscribe your video, it will be popular and you won't need to find a famous person to like your video. The more the people subcribe, view, like and comment on your video, your video ratings will go up.

I am offering my services for my web shop. We provide your youtube videos viral boost by getting them more comments,likes,favs,subs videos and channel views on the cheapest rate you can ever get, we have done over 300 orders and are still growing. And our service is quite fast using no proxies nothing, all genuine by real people.
    So if you're interested, PM me.

Regards

viralhbk47, Aug 6, 2010 IP