1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Way To Rank Web2.0 Sites?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by dscurlock, Jul 26, 2015.

Ok, its great, now that I have some ongoing web20 sites, now what?
    Even though the root has more authority, and page itself has nothing, then
    it will act just like any other sites do not get promotion, they simply will
    fall back down in the serps, never to be seen again.

What is your best method of ranking web20 sites? I would think you guys
    do not setup 1000's of pages per month, and think the rest will take care of itself.

Thanks

dscurlock, Jul 26, 2015 IP
  2. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everything about web 2.0 I like to do manually. I populate it with content and ad some content to queue, so it will look fresh. I schedule new posts 1 - 2 times a month.
    I interlink them well, so that linkjuice spreads everywhere... that way I don't have to worry too much which page has more authority than other.

I open on all major social media accounts and connect them with web 2.0 property, and schedule some posts for a month or 2 in advance. That way your web 2.0's get some backlinks for start and looks live to google.

I also comment a bit here and now with that social media accounts (or have a freelancer do it)... I never comment on schedule, I rather try to look natural. That way your accounts look fresh, and sends signal to google it's not just property to boost SEO for money site.

Do some blog commenting also to establish the link profile even better. After all that the linkbuilding comes...

Of course the keyword research and quality content over 1,000 words will do the tricks also!

Hope this is what you have been looking for, let me know if you need something more! :D

Jacob.k, Jul 27, 2015 IP
    BranTheMan and dscurlock like this.
  3. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site should have a clear hierarchy. This means that headings should follow in order from h1 to h2 and so on.

Have a strong introductory paragraph on your site. This should not only explain what your site is about to new readers but also contain the keywords that you want to focus on. You can also hire an expert from SEOclerks.

lukeSwenson, Sep 11, 2015 IP