1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware of Appsgeyser.com - They will ruin your business and app!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by canaryspace, Sep 3, 2014.

1. webmaster73

webmaster73 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed.
    I am writing to share my experience with appsgeyser of appsgeyser.com.
    1. Malicious advertising code is included in your app, behind your back. You only discover that after having spent your whole budget on testing the app, and when you submit the app to Google playstore.
    2. Their app creator is totally buggy. I have created a list of errors I had with their app, with screenshots of each, and submitted that in a ticket. Alex Martynov (seems to be the only person working at this fake company) systematically ignored the tickets. When I insisted, he would answer with silly canned answers that have nothing to do with my reported issues.
    3. On each ticket, later, Alex Martynov promises that he would answer back in 72 hours. Just another lie. He not only ignores the customer, he even cunningly closes the support ticket as "resolved", as you are waiting for an answer. See the attached screenshot
    I am extremely disappointed by appsgeyser of appsgeyser.com and strongly counter-recommend them. I think this is a fake company of thieves. After they have your money for the subscription, they just don't give a damn about you. Stay away from appsgeyser of appsgeyser.com.

here is the screenshot

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2021
    webmaster73, Apr 9, 2020 IP