1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beware on Bemob tracker scam warning

Discussion in 'General Business' started by shaulschwartz, Sep 29, 2020.

Beware on bemob https://bemob.com/ tracker scam warning

I'm with bemob several months all was good until I decided to downgrade the subscription as I was not happy with the service ( service/trakers Falls and no answers and discrepancy ).

To my surprise I was not given the option to stop paying them and downgrade my
    package as " there is no way to downgrade the subscription after the new billing period started " ana from support said

I talked with support and told them that after I see the charged I wanted to downgrade but there system did not let me to do so !!! and the answer " there is no way to downgrade the subscription after the new billing period started " and thats how they catch you in loop !! that you will countino to pay them

attached all screnshot and skype chat:

https://ibb.co/qydnqFB
    https://ibb.co/nB1vFWy
    https://ibb.co/GRRJB58

shaulschwartz, Sep 29, 2020 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Remove your credit card from them. If that does not work, contact your credit card company and have them blocked.

mmerlinn, Sep 29, 2020 IP
  3. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Good point, agree, just cut the source of the money

NicoleW, Sep 29, 2020 IP
  4. shaulschwartz

shaulschwartz Active Member

Best Answers:
    they dont allow to do it..... so call my credit card company....BTW bemob agree finally

shaulschwartz, Sep 29, 2020 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  5. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Good to hear) cheers!

NicoleW, Sep 29, 2020 IP
  6. BeMob

BeMob Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    On behalf of BeMob service I would like to clarify the case.
    Spoiler alert: we have finally come to the agreement with shwashaulschwartz that it's been a misunderstanding, so he decided to continue the work with us.

Our subscription is monthly-based and this is a common practice with mostly all the services.
    Once you change the subscription you are notified that it will be auto-renewed for the next month. This is a convenient method for all of our users to cooperate with us.
    When the billing day comes, you still have 10 days to pay the subscription.

If you decide to cancel the subscription or downgrade the plan it should be done before your billing day. Otherwise the subscription will be auto-renewed and the cost will be subtracted from your payment method specified in the account same way it is with the mobile phone bills, Netflix or any other subscription-based service.
    However if you did not manage to cancel the subscription before your billing day, you should simply contact us. Our support team is available in live chat through the panel, in Skype, Telegram and email. Just describe the case and we will provide you with a solution or refund.

We are always trying to build transparent and trustful relationship with our clients because at the end of the day if you throw out all the marketing tricks, any service can only be judged by the way how the customers are treated.

BeMob, Oct 5, 2020 IP