1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Billing Software Recommendations Please

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dee2007, Apr 25, 2010.

Hi :)

I have a members site, all payments are due on different dates. Which can be a pain to keep track of.

I am looking for some software that will allow me to enter the details of each member and the date their membership is due for renewal, and the renewal cost ( as there are different packages).
    I also want to be able to enter a short message.

When their membership is due for renewal they will automatically be emailed, informing them that there membership is due for renewal.

Can anyone give any recommendations?

Thanks In Advance

Dee

Dee2007, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  2. Kotesh

Kotesh Peon

Best Answers:
    That one's a toughy.

I know plenty of ways to bill someone recurringly without the hassle of doing it manually, but the part about sending an email before their next payment, I'm not too sure about.

You really don't need software to automatically bill people every month/week/etc... For example, Paypal can be used, and money will be automatically taken from your customers Paypal account and sent to your account, and if they ever want to cancel they can easily do that in their own Paypal account.

Or you could you Clickbank, they pretty much do everything for you and you just have to pay a one time $49.95 fee to put your product on there. They do recurring billing, and they have tons of affiliates, which could mean more people to promote your product.

Kotesh, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  3. tldagent

tldagent Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on your business model I suppose. We use WHMCS for our billing system which can do subscriptions, web hosting, etc etc.

tldagent, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  4. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may find a necessary billing software modules for your site on quick-billing . com or jbilling . com

WorksForWeb, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  5. notepage

notepage Peon

Best Answers:
    Just search, there are a number of subscription management tools with integrated billing/invoicing options.

notepage, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  6. ExitLinks

ExitLinks Peon

Best Answers:
    I absolutely LOVE WHMCS they have done wonders for business and I couldn't be more happier with them!

ExitLinks, Apr 29, 2010 IP