1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bitdefender Software

Discussion in 'General Business' started by robertbanking, Nov 5, 2021.

Hello, hope you are doing well and ready for the weekend.

I am interested in learning about software after University in am doing a website design course. I would like to start a company similar to Bitdefender. Can i kindly ask what skills you would require please to work on building software? Does anyone kindly know if software can be bought such as an anti virus that can be customised to sell as your own please?

Thank you very much for any support you can give. Take care and have a great day!

robertbanking, Nov 5, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There will be better people to tell you how to code a bitdefender clone (probably C++) and point you towards a suitable start package.

I believe that the real strength of any antivirus comes in the downloads of new virus definitions. Getting access to new viruses as they're released, and being able to create an efficient detection definition, and being able to clean it without damaging the host device is where the value is.

sarahk, Nov 7, 2021 IP
  3. yaroslav_nz

yaroslav_nz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you asking about Whitlabel / PLR antivirus software?

yaroslav_nz, Nov 12, 2021 IP