1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blackberry Feedback Please

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by T0PS3O, Apr 22, 2005.

I'm due a new phone. I'm thinking of getting the Siemens SK65.

I've had a Siemens all my life and have a serious dislike of all other brands. Siemens it will be again (have an SX1 now), fact.

I like this phone for the full keyboard it has. I'd like to send and receive e-mails on the go. This phone is perfectly utilized for exactly that. It doesn't have a camera but the novelty of that has worn off pretty quick anyway. I'm more gutted it won't play MP3's. That aside I have a few questions.

Does any of you own this phone and/or can you comment on its usefulness especially re: e-mailing.

What exactly is 'Blackberry'? Is it just software enabling realtime e-mail communication or is there more to it? Can I set it up to check GMail for instance?

Any of you have experience with Blackberry phones and can you please give me an intro to it and some feedback on the functionality?

Thanks a lot!

T0PS3O, Apr 22, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    OK I know a little bit more now (see my Siemens SK65 & Blackberry blog entry). Research In Motion is a pretty innovative young company. There's a lot more to Blackberry than just e-mail functionality. Still interested to hear some real lide experience with it though...

T0PS3O, Apr 22, 2005 IP