1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Blackhat CPA] Will this work ????????

Discussion in 'General Business' started by darkknight007, May 1, 2010.

I have a movie site http://www.muveez.info first i started using cpalead and got $7 on the first and $0 thereafter[i dont know why the earnings dropped] then i started using blackhat code breaker with loudmo on my website.so to avoid getting banned and to hide my referrer i created another blog tvshowz.limewebs.com and posted some Tv shows and added meta refresh to some posts which will redirect them to my affiliate url.[i added these links of redirected posts to gateway of blackhat code breaker.So when the people form loudmo will check the refferer of my affiliate url they'll see my whitehat site.So is this a sfe method i have been getting around $20 daily from this method i have'nt yet requested a payment

darkknight007, May 1, 2010 IP
  2. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't call it safe. If the affiliate company finds out what you are doing they will surely ban your account without payment.

tjsocr22, May 1, 2010 IP
  3. Minanu Maen

Minanu Maen Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think loudmo will ban you for that. Just my thought.

-minanu

Minanu Maen, May 3, 2010 IP