1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

blissgraphicstudio.net <- Rip off Artist! Watchout

Discussion in 'General Business' started by FavouritesBlog, Sep 28, 2010.

Hi Digitalpoint

Well i just joined up to freelancer.com and i thought i would do some work for some nice employers. hahahaha yeah right. Nice employers? heh. what a joke.

blissgraphicstudio.net - Timothy Jones.

He wanted work done - tweak his site and server. His site was running slow. I gave him details in the start of the job " Tweak site AND Server " but when it got to asking for root level access he pretty much spat in my face and said it has nothing to do with the server. Hahaha - Sorry mate, computer says " no ".

- I started work, alerted him it would be better if i had root level access that way i could tweak mysql and apache to its best query and page load times.

- Timothy obviously didnt like for what reason i dont know, maybe because im white? and he then starts blaming me for downloading a full copy of his site - of which i didnt do because i never logged in via ftp, only cpanel for a review of the files.

- I then used an outsourced service to determine which page/images/content is running slow, i alerted Timothy of this and his attitude seemed to get worse.

- Timothy then outlines that he is an experienced server administrator and proceeds to tell me about how ive done nothing, and ive downloaded stuff via FTP.

- I have spent my time, my resources on this guy and now hes turning around and not paying me, and on top of that trying to blame me for " illegally " downloading a copy of his site. He has yet to provide an IP address of whom downloaded the stuff via FTP so meh.

- Timothy is also rude and im sorry but he cannot justify as to why hes ripping me off basically.

Timothy Jones - Rude, inconsiderate and a very arrogant prick. If you want to deal with him go ahead, but i highly recommend you stay away from this guy.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    FavouritesBlog, Sep 28, 2010 IP