1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog promotion

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mijendra k.c., Jan 9, 2014.

mijendra22.blogspot.com ,1 Blog that drives massive traffic .This is 1 Blog that i had created 2/3 months ago. and i had also posted something regarding best movies an overview to communication, movies that took my heart away..and so on. I think my blog lacks promotion. Any idea for the promotion and what to post on a blog. I hadn't found any subject head since a week.

Mijendra k.c., Jan 9, 2014 IP
  2. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    First, I'd get your own domain. Try godaddy wordpress hosting, it's cheap.

Joe@AdPatron, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  3. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have to congratulate you for taking the first step to making money online with a Blog.

You have the right idea and it looks like you really want to build a successful blog online. You can do it but you have to do it right!

It is highly recommended that you do invest into buying your own Domain Name. Try GoDaddy.com or other sites. You will also need a Hosting Account. Setting up your new Domain Name and Blog is a process and it is the first step to building a successful blog online.

You can still earn some money with the blog you have right now but you will have to work very hard to build up the traffic to it.

You need to also work a lot more on the Look of your Blog Site. Right now, everything looks a bit confusing and not very appealing. You also need to work on the message you are sending out to the visitors.

The Title:

1 BLOG THAT DRIVE MASSIVE TRAFFIC

... is not a very appealing title and honestly I don't think it is relevant to what your blog is about. If you are going to build a blog about Entertainment then you need a relevant Website Title. If you are going to write about ANYTHING then you need to think of a General Title like "A Blog about Everything..." or something like that.

You also need to work a lot more the content.

THere is a lot of work you need to get done before you even start driving traffic to the site.

My best advice for you is to Learn as much as possible for now and then take massive action!

Hope this helps you get started online!

I wish you the best success online!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  4. bujuk

bujuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    totally agreed with Joe. get yourself a domain and cheap hosting for a start. if you spend your time and money promoting your blogspot blog, you wont the get the full benefit. the blog will always belonging to the others. regardless how popular the blog in future.

bujuk, Jan 11, 2014 IP