1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging Blues

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by sweedy, Jan 31, 2013.

I write on several blogs for cash. Some of the sites pay outright. With others pay is determined by votes. The more votes and comments you receive, the quicker you get moved up to top posts and then the front page and get payed. However, this system only works fairly if all the writer's vote for everybody and not just for a small circle of friends. Lately it has been the latter at many sites and so some writer's never get to the top page. While to a degree this works out for some, lots of writers get left out. Just thought I would ask if there are any blogger's on site and how they have handled similar experiences? I have Tweeted and used Facebook, and ask for votes. Any suggestions would be welcome.

sweedy, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  2. sweedy

sweedy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had hoped for a response, but perhapes your all out of ideas and nothing has worked for you either. This I can understand, like why keep writing there if your not getting paid? Sometimes its a feeling of loyality of being invited to blog for them from the begining and having a helping hand in getting their sites moving toward more views and bloggers. But on the other hand it is almost bordering on "crazy person", to waste time and effort to create blogs and never see the fruit of that labor. Maybe I am a pumpkin head!

sweedy, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Have you considered using Google+ for getting more votes? FB and Twitter are great, of course, but when it comes to affiliate marketing and small business nothing works better than G+. People promote links to their blogs/sites there day in and day out. The main thing is - have your profile open for everyone and try to create circles with other users. Of course they do not tolerate spam, but you can post whatever you want on your profile and if you comment on other people's posts taking some genuine interest in what they have to say - you will soon gain some following as well. Try them out if you haven't yet.

qwikad.com, Feb 23, 2013 IP