1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging Frequency = More Traffic?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dionne Taylor, Sep 21, 2013.

What do you guys think? Does posting a unique article once a day give you an increase in search engine traffic?

Dionne Taylor, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  2. hanady

hanady Member

Best Answers:
    If you can post an article each day this will certainly increase the value of your website and improve seo. However, don't just write anything to increase your traffic. The articles must be of a good quality.

hanady, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  3. bluewaveseo

bluewaveseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, a site that updated on a regular basis will help you but as stated above make sure it is
    quality and original content.

bluewaveseo, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  4. infoway111

infoway111 Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah! Only posting article is not enough to increase massive amount of traffic. You need to provide unique, catchy and quality content and then promoting those to social media site which is must in today's era.

infoway111, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  5. Anthena Gomez

Anthena Gomez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am having a nice Blog, http://topcloudhost.blogspot.in/ but dont know how I can engage more traffic?

Anthena Gomez, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  6. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely! But always try to impress your readers with one super quality epic shit content article than with 10 articles that are solid. It will take some time to start rolling but when it starts, you will rule the Internet.

VukasinI, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  7. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, but you need quality contents to be ranked better by SE, especially Google

werliyu, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Yes and no. I think it all boils down to: are you writing something that people will want to read? Over the years, I visited blogs with hundreds of articles in them, but all it took was just one glance and I didn't want to ever see this or that blog again.

There's no magic in any of that. Think of your blog as if you're writing a good book. Every sentence, paragraph and post must be well thought-through. Otherwise it will be just another blog.

qwikad.com, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  9. Marketing King

Marketing King Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes and no, blogging daily is a must do but it's not just a case of writting as many articles as possible in the hope that Google may rank you. It's about making sure you keyword target your posts, go for long tail phrases and of course build backlinks.

Marketing King, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  10. Nandor Nagy

Nandor Nagy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with everyone above me. Whenever I write on my blog I tend to do loads of keyword research and only start writing if i found an interesting topic, that fits the main idea of my blog. I recommend using keyword planner before writing anything on your blog. Don't waste your time :)
    1. it should be related to your blog's main topic
    2. do your research
    3. make it quality

Nandor Nagy, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  11. al_clark7

al_clark7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The way I see it, you should use your blog posts in conjunction with your circle of influence.
    You should have a Facebook page on your niche, a google+ account, and possibly twitter, plus also an autoresponder on your website.

The idea is that you should write good content on your blog that talks to the NEEDS of your market and should preferably solve a problem your market is facing.

Once you have created your blog post you should use facebook, twitter & google+ to syndicate your content to your followers on these platforms.

You should write with a view to actually HELP the people you are writing to. You should nurture your relationships with the people who do follow you.

If you stop trying to focus on traffic levels for the time being and focus on providing content for the people in your social media groups, your blog will benefit from the social media "buzz" which is becoming more and more important for Google.

If you actually focus on the needs of your target market instead of your own needs (more traffic), these people will start to share your information with people, through their own social media, or by linking to your articles.

This needs to be combined with good SEO practices on your website. (Wordpress, permalinks set for keywords, internal anchor text backlinks, keywords in H1, H2, H3 tags, Bold, Italics, a healthy dose of related keywords etc)

Finally, I would niche down into targeting keywords for your local area FIRST.

Even if you are not offering a local service, still do this.

I have found that Google rankings, breed more Google rankings. Its far easier to rank for ANY keyword when you add your home town into your keyword. Once your site ranks for "local" keywords, you will start to see that Google will rank you for related keywords you had never thought of.

Once this starts to happen, and you start to build your rankings, then start to go after harder to rank keywords.

If you start to do this, you will thank me for the difference you see in your traffic.

al_clark7, Sep 24, 2013 IP